The spring seal energized as UV or C works with a simple action sealing element.
The spring that energizes the PTFE cover drives the seal legs (lips) of the seal. The system pressure assists the spring in creating a leak-tight seal between the sealing lips and the metal coupling parts.
The spring assists in misalignment, wear of the cover and maintains a constant sealing pressure against the desired objective.
Energized seals properties
- Resistant to high and low temperatures (from -200 ° C to 260 ° C)
- Designed to be FDA compliant Compuestos y diseños que cumplen con la FDA
- Exceptional resistance to chemical products and corrosion
- Lowest friction coefficient from all sealing materials.
- Can work dry, no need for lubrication.